Director at Vanguard HR Consultancy
Views:140 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Manager - FMCD (4-5 yrs)
Productivity and Reliability:
- Provide support to Purchase in New vendor Development along with assessment
- New vendor Visits for audit and facility assessment along with Quality and Purchase
- Product development from new vendor providing drawing and technical support
- Alternate source development for existing component to enhance supply capacity .
- Sourcing and manufacturing new Die / tools and management of existing tools / Die with tracking of usage at vendor's end, Plastic Products, Molds etc.
- Support Purchase function for quality and process audit at vendor's end
- Manage costs that they have the ability to impact wisely and eliminate waste (i.e. parts, tools, time, personnel), and take the initiative to bring forward and resolve issues.
- Continuously strive to reduce inventory at vendor's end as requirements by increasing reliability through predictive monitoring, scheduled and preventative maintenance.
- Debottlenecking operation by addressing upcoming production's needs and proactively resolving issues prior to scheduled requirements.
- Implementation of improvement points as pointed out by IQC to improve audit score
Equipment and Facility Maintenance :
- Manager shallanalyze vendor rating and support all way to become all DOL vendor
- Communication to vendor regarding regular line problem and suggest to resolve the same
- Support Purchase function for any kind of bottle neck condition arise time to time
- Product indigenization for import substitution as well as saving in component
- Sanchay / Cost innovation by value engineering and value addition
- Capacity analysis and enhancement by process improvement at vendor's end
- Support quality for RCA and problem solve for components / sub assembliesetc
- CAPEX intimation and finalization after discussing with Purchase
- Support Purchase for Audit requirements regarding Vendor evaluation, Die mound status etc
- Coordination with QC and vendor for product quality improvements at vendor's end
Follow up with the vendor for returning non running Mould / tools/ Die etc
Monthly meeting with 5 vendors who have lowest vendor rating
Cost negotiation with Vendors and Suppliers to support Purchase department
Support in Packing box etc.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyze projects- performance, expenditures, procurement and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
- Work with resource management on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects pipeline
- Based on provided scope and requirements translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Participate in team's performance reviews
- Perform quality assurance
- Close project and documentation, pass project deliverables to operations
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Exposure to TPW and Painting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good Team working skills
- Collaboration skill
- Team and capability Decision making skills