Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:443 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Manager - Food Processing (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Our client is one the leading large scale producer of hand made Indian authentic food products and cuisine which is widely consumed by all ecommerce food companies.
- We are looking for Plant Manager with QC experience
Experience : 6 to 10 years in a large kitchen
Plant location : Shadnagar near Hyderabad
The candidate has to handle two roles :
- Responsible for managing day to day operations including administrative activities, production and production support, with emphasis on quality assurance
- Candidates with these experience only need to apply.
Basic responsibilities include :
- Plan the activities & ensure the execution as per the deadlines for Production, QA,QC, NDT & Stores, Maintainance
- Plan & make strategies to 100% utilize the plant capacity
Monitoring day to day operations :
- Reviewing & ensuring production as per the plan [Plan Vs actual progress
- Handle any escalation issues faced by the team in order to achieve deadlines
- Monitor & ensure that all the compliances are meant as per the WO
- Ensure that complete production cycle takes place & all the quality standards are being maintained.
- Administer Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Hygiene Practices (GHP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)programs & trainings.
Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level Develops a QAQC team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Manage team member's performances by coaching, counseling, and disciplining them
Interested candidates may call at 8309618146