Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:643 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Manager - Food Processing (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Our client is one the leading large scale producer of hand made Indian authentic food products and cuisine which is widely consumed by all ecommerce food companies.
- We are looking for Plant Manager with QC experience
Experience : 6 to 10 years in a large kitchen
Plant location : Shadnagar near Hyderabad
The candidate has to handle two roles :
- Responsible for managing day to day operations including administrative activities, production and production support, with emphasis on quality assurance
- Candidates with these experience only need to apply.
Basic responsibilities include :
- Plan the activities & ensure the execution as per the deadlines for Production, QA,QC, NDT & Stores, Maintainance
- Plan & make strategies to 100% utilize the plant capacity
Monitoring day to day operations :
- Reviewing & ensuring production as per the plan [Plan Vs actual progress
- Handle any escalation issues faced by the team in order to achieve deadlines
- Monitor & ensure that all the compliances are meant as per the WO
- Ensure that complete production cycle takes place & all the quality standards are being maintained.
- Administer Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Hygiene Practices (GHP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)programs & trainings.
Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level Develops a QAQC team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Manage team member's performances by coaching, counseling, and disciplining them
Interested candidates may call at 8309618146
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.