Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:2693 Applications:611 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:493
Plant Manager - Industrial Products Manufacturing (12-20 yrs)
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Overseeing all aspects of the day to day plant operations.
- Ensuring efficient, safe and cost effective functioning.
- Allocating resources to ensure produce optimum results.
- Providing clear directions to all plant employees.
- Ensuring correct and timely product supply.
- Managing the teams to optimise production output and product quality.
- Monitoring and reviewing all quality indices in compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Ensuring a safe work environment.
The Profile :
- You possess Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline and have at least 12 years experience working in a manufacturing.
- With proven experience in Plant Operations management, you have a fair understanding of financials impacting the plant performance.
- You possess excellent influencing skills and can work with people at all levels within the organization.
- You also possess solid understanding of laws and regulations governing the plant operations. Strict compliance with safety guidelines is a must.
The Employer :
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of accessories and efficiency tool
The Offer :
- Lead the plant operations of a specialist manufacturer
- Market leading compensation & benefits