Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:17 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Manager - Manufacturing (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
The objective of this role is to manage activities at the manufacturing location which includes efficient and effective production, maintenance and effective distribution of the manufactured product to the market.
Title : Plant Manager
Function : Supply Chain - Manufacturing
Work Location : Anywhere in India
Job Responsibilities :
Cost Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility for Cost of Goods Sold in the location.
- Direct responsibility for preparation, approval and control of annual plant budgets.
- Overall responsibility for control and monitoring of empties inventory and finished product dispatches.
- Production, Maintenance and Logistics
- Overall responsibility for all production, maintenance, activities.
- Overall responsibility for all warehousing & finished goods inventory control, shipping and logistics.
- Overall responsibility for production planning and control.
- Overall responsibility for control of raw and packing material inventory.
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of equipment and spares.
- Overall responsibility for identification of plant improvement projects and execution.
People Responsibilities :
- Direct responsibility for selection, coaching, feedback and development of plant personnel. Key involvement in setting and meeting targets/aspirations of the team.
- Overall responsibility for discipline in the work force.
- Direct responsibility for safety & security of personnel, facilities and equipment.
External Environment Management
- Overall responsibility to interact with all external parties to the plant such as local government agencies, legal agencies, local media and interest groups Management Responsibilities related to Plant
- Direct responsibility for setting and achieving key indicator goals for the plant.
- Overall responsibility for adherence to local laws, especially labor laws, pollution control laws, fire and explosives, safety, electrical installations.
Supervises : Production manager and Maintenance manager
Direct Reports : Production manager, maintenance manager
Grade (Internal Reference) :
Geographical Scope: Anywhere in India
Reports To: Factory Manager
Key Customers :
Internal Customers : Logistics, Sales, Quality Assurance, Finance & HR Departments.
External Customers : Regulatory bodies & Vendors.
Job Requirements :
Qualifications : B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc or a equivalent degree in manufacturing and technical
Experience : 6-8 years of experience