Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:703 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Plant Manager -Mineral Processing (8-20 yrs)
Work Experience : 10+ Years
Education : BE / B tech - Mineral / Chemical Engineer
Job Location : Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central Africa
Job Profile :
- B E Mineral Processing Engineer or Chemical Engineer
- Total Repartee's - 90, Plant supervisor, shift supervisor
- Most critical problem this person needs to solve immediately?
- Effective utilization of plant & equipment
- Process / Mineral Beneficiation experience around 10 years, industry exposure to Copper / Coal / Gold / Iron
- Improve the overall recovery of plant by 2%
- Most important key deliverable/result we want to achieve 1 year from now?
- Achieve targeted production for the month & year
- Implement process controls/improvements to minimize process wastages and enhance overall efficiency.
- Effective utilization of material handling equipment
- Generation and analysing of Process MIS (Management information system) reports (All daily, weekly, Monthly and Quarterly)
- Implementing cost saving techniques / measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M expenditures and work within the budget for getting best Quality of Final Products.
Candidate future target on job
- 1st Month Target - Production optimization and process controls, Reagent consumption controls as per norms
- 3 Months Target - Achieve targeted production, Safety implementation, training down the line, Process control, MIS and ERP implementation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.