Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:521 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Manager -Mineral Processing (8-20 yrs)
Work Experience : 10+ Years
Education : BE / B tech - Mineral / Chemical Engineer
Job Location : Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central Africa
Job Profile :
- B E Mineral Processing Engineer or Chemical Engineer
- Total Repartee's - 90, Plant supervisor, shift supervisor
- Most critical problem this person needs to solve immediately?
- Effective utilization of plant & equipment
- Process / Mineral Beneficiation experience around 10 years, industry exposure to Copper / Coal / Gold / Iron
- Improve the overall recovery of plant by 2%
- Most important key deliverable/result we want to achieve 1 year from now?
- Achieve targeted production for the month & year
- Implement process controls/improvements to minimize process wastages and enhance overall efficiency.
- Effective utilization of material handling equipment
- Generation and analysing of Process MIS (Management information system) reports (All daily, weekly, Monthly and Quarterly)
- Implementing cost saving techniques / measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M expenditures and work within the budget for getting best Quality of Final Products.
Candidate future target on job
- 1st Month Target - Production optimization and process controls, Reagent consumption controls as per norms
- 3 Months Target - Achieve targeted production, Safety implementation, training down the line, Process control, MIS and ERP implementation