Director at RNM Consultants
Views:285 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Plant Manager/Production Manager - Petrochemical (7-15 yrs)
Company : Petrochemical Company (Manufacturer of Transformer oils, Liquid Paraffins, Petroleum Jellies)
Role : Plant Manager / Production Manager
Qualification : B.E. Chemical / Production
Experience : 7-15 years (Experience in production in similar product line)
Location : Silvassa
Job Description :
- Responsible for production of Specialty Oils like Transformer Oil, Light Liquid Paraffin, Light Liquid Paraffin (IP Grade), Paraffin Oil, Liquid Paraffin (Heavy), Liquid Paraffin (IP Grade), Mineral Oil, Light Mineral Oil, White Oil, etc. blending of various base oils as per customer requirements .
- Responsible for timely dispatches of Finished Goods in drums packaging or bulk dispatches in tankers, as per marketing department requirements.
- Responsible for production Department Objectives Compliance along with other documentation.
- Responsible for adherence to all Standard Operating Procedures, Processes.
- Responsible for making products ready for customer inspections.
- Responsible for stock management.
- Responsible for wastage reduction and yield achievement.
- Responsible for proper manpower utilization at appropriate work stations, so that there are no delays in raw material unloading, product manufacturing or Finished Goods dispatches.
- Arranging issue of materials for proper job performance while controlling the materials and resources to meet production schedules and internal company requirements.
- Conducting rejection and rework analysis to ensure that product/ process quality standards are complied and met as per set targets.
- Ensuring that the calibration and maintenance cycles are adhered to and documented throughout the production dept.
- Monitor day wise/shift wise production against planned.
CTC : Will depend upon capabilities.