Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:306 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Manager - Textile Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should have 15 to 20 years of experience in operations from a Textile manufacturing industry.
- Experienced in running knitting would be an added advantage. SAP knowledge is must. Managerial Exp.-
- At least 6-7 years of experience in handling plant activities as a Plant Manager.
- Experience of handling more than 250 subordinates (direct + indirect) in a Unionized environment
- BE/ B Tech in Textile Engineering from reputed Engineering Institute.
- To supervise and control the overall Factory operations like Production, Planning, Procurement and Distribution so that deliveries to order are dispatched in time.
- To ensure Safety and Compliance parameters are adhered too.
- Should have experienced in cost saving projects, productivity improvements, Power saving projects and effective utilization of manpower.
- To manage Unions, maintain a harmonious relation and ensure adherence to agreed LTS norms.
- To manage external Govt. and Statutory Bodies in relation to operations in the Factory.
Should have :
- Experience for Cost Saving, Effective Manpower planning, Budgeting,5- s, Kaizens, TPM, - Lean- concept etc.
- Language Hindi, English & Telugu is must.
- Ready to relocate to the said location.
Should have :
- Excellent analytical skills, good negotiating skills, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Working Days 6 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time