Country Head at Executive Search Associates
Views:334 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Plant/Manufacturing Head - Sugar (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Our client is engaged in manufacturing of Sugars one of the most efficient integrated sugar companies in south India .It is amongst the top ten sugar companies in India with five integrated sugar complexes across Karnataka, Telangana & Maharashtra states producing sugar (27000 TCD), Cogeneration power (152MW), Distillery (280 KLPD) and organic manure products & Bio fertilizer products (300 MTPA).All plants are located in south India with proximity to air / sea ports to support refining operations during off-season. All these five integrated plants are strategically located with better cane availability prospects, higher yields & recovery rates and relatively easier regulatory environment.
- This would be an important value/profitability driver for the growth prospects of the company. Strong farmer relationships of the Group are another key lever in the cane development potential of the Company.Zero waste plants means that all by-products generated are further processed into saleable products.Molasses, Bagasse and Press mud, which are the by-products of the sugar manufacturing process, are converted into Ethanol / Rectified Spirit, Power and Organic manure products respectively.
Enabling the socio - economic development of our farmers.By adopting rigid air pollution control measures, the company has entered into Clean Development Mechanism and Carbon Credit agreement with international organization.
Position : Plant Cum Manufacturing Head
Location : Maharashtra (You should be able to speak Marathi Compulsory
Job Role :
- You will be responsible for Production Planning & entire operations of the plant,
- Assist the MD / CEO in Developing company's strategy,
- Preparing budget, HR planning, Supply Chain planning, Plant Planning, Compliance Planning, Other Aspects as defined time to time.
- Responsible for Meeting the budget, Executing according to the plan,
- Ensuring that the business is ready for future, Ensuring Business Continuity.
- Cost Reduction, Project Management, Erection, Commissioning, Contract Management, Quality Control / Assurance,
- Maintenance Operations & Man Management.
- Proven track record in implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of production, raw materials, manpower and machine utilization,
- You should be well versed with POWER GENERATION, Ensuring Right resources, material and manpower are available,
- Ensuring Compliance,
- Guiding Change Management,
- Defining and Managing metrics,
- Providing the Reviewing mechanism to the MD/ CEO,
- Identifying and mitigating risks, Ensuring that various departments meet their goals,
- Improving the productivity of the organization,
- Incorporating best practices & Other functions as defined time to time.
- Essentially this role is a leadership role of heading the factory / plant operation.
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical )
Candidates from Beverages / Sugar / Fertilizer & Pesticides / Alcohol industry would be preferred
Executive Search Associates