Manager Operations at Naman Staffing
Views:155 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Operations Head - New Product Development (17-30 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Responsible and accountable for performance of the unit.
2. Manufacturing Engineering, Production Management, Lean Manufacturing, Vendor development, Quality Management, Change Management, Industry 4.0
3. Machining Setup for Oil & Gas- Capex planning, Plant & Machining Line Layout, machines & equipment, utilities, material handling planning, installation & commissioning, runoff trials, run at the rate, Process capability & capacity establishment with Lean Concept.
4. New product Development - Machining cost Estimation, APQP/Feasibility study/ planning, CNC Process planning, cutting tool & Machine selection, Fixture designing & manufacturing, Gauges designing & Manufacturing, Prototyping, PPAP, Process documents, Process capability and capacity establishment.
5. Operational Excellence - Hands on experience of implementing TPS-Lean manufacturing, TPM, Kaizen, QCC, SPC, SMED, VSM, MOST, QMS, EMS-OHSAS.
6. Sound Knowledge of Problem-solving tools, 7QC, 8D, productivity improvement techniques,
7. Develops long term strategies and sponsors key initiatives.
8. Responsible for labor relations and promoting high performance group.
Must Have Experience into :
- A high caliber engineering graduate with or without PG as MBA with >20 years of prior experience in Operations function. Preferably having experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- He / She should have a thorough understanding of the drivers of the business and should have demonstrated the ability to adapt and deliver in an aggressive and competitive environment.
- Should have hands on experience for heading the unit for >5 years.
- Should have experience of leading 300 Crs business
- Product Knowledge (a) ALS (b) Completion