Recruitment Head at Recruitment Firm
Views:56 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Plant Operations Manager - Automotive Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for plant operation Production, Maintenance, and Toolroom.
- To achieve daily and monthly production targets as per cycle time and budgeted requirements.
- To manufacture components adhering to specifications and meeting the customer requirements.
- Action plan to fulfill increasing demands of customers and arrange resources to ensure timely delivery.
- To exert control on manufacturing costs (Quality cost, Consumable cost & CTC, etc.) to ensure the achievement of the department objectives.
- Leading the continual improvements. Initiatives on the shop floor to ensure continual improvements on cost and quality benchmarks.
- Liaising with stores - Materials for raw materials, child parts, and machine manufacturers to timely delivery and meet our quality requirements.
- To emphasize on IATF 16949, BIQS, and VDA 6.3 system implementation.
- To monitor depth. KPIs performance.
- To complete the work plan review of repartees
- To meet the customer Delivery / Schedules - Customer Communication
- To finalize the requirement of packing.
- To release daily, weekly, and monthly production planning as per customer requirements.
- To review rejection material for scrap
- Review and monitor of Effectiveness Training given for all reporters on time.
- Knowledge in Industrial Automation added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10 Years of industry experience including 5 years in managing team of 50+ employees.
- Industry background - Automotive Manufacturing or other industries with stamping and welding type experience will be considered.
- Specific Skill Requirement - IOT 4.0, Kaizen, 5S, Lean Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Solid Edge, Auto CAD 3D (Inventor software by Autodesk) and proficiency in MS Excel.