Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants™
Views:541 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Plant Operations Manager - Foundry Machinery Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
- Leading Foundry Machinery Manufacturing Company of India
Job title: Plant Operations Manager
Job location: Surat
Educational qualification: Diploma or BE (Mechanical)
- Around 8 years to 12 years of relevant work experience as Plant Operation Manager.
- Should have a good communication skills.
- Proven experience working in a supervisory/managerial role in the manufacturing industry preferred with ability to handle manpower
- Computer Skills - MS Word, MS Office, MS PowerPoint
- Fluency in English & Ability to write emails
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Good Presentation & Communication skills
- Able to deal with multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean, TQM, Kaizen must
- Ability to create & follow production plan
- Organizational skills & willingness to take accountability
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, monitoring and supervising the entire manufacturing activity in the plant.
- Ensure that machines are manufactured as per order requirements & dispatched with proper inspection.
- Work closely with Design team to provide feedback on drawings based on machine manufacturing challenges.
- Ensure Housekeeping & cleanliness is maintained in respective departments.
- Implement 5S, TQM process improvements in machine assembly activity & prepare necessary posters/labels to sustain improvement projects.
- Shares report every month about new practices implemented along with its advantages. (Process, Resource, Time, Cost, etc)
- Continuously focus on time reduction, resource optimization to speed up the machine manufacturing timeline & improve performance
- Attends customers during inspection/trails at our works
- Ensures that proper documentation is maintained (checklist, pictures, etc) of manufactured machines.
- Vendor development as and when needed.
- Act as a Liaison for management team.
- Manufacturing Planning Engineer
- Assembly Engineers
- Electrical department
Customers side (In later stage after gaining experience)
- Attend customers to understand their requirements and suggest necessary products
- Attend customer during inspection on site
- Travel to customer sites for studying requirements for new developments
- Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Management. Duties to be updated time to time depending on company's requirement.
CTC: (Depend on candidate's skills and experience)
Key Skills: management, handling, coordinating, planning, monitoring and supervising
Required Experience: 8-12 yrs