Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:904 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Plant Operator - Cement Manufacturing (3-6 yrs)
The Job :
You will manage plant operations and follow safety norms. You will ensure proper work allocation to plant employees along with clear directions. You will look into daily operations of the plant to ensure it is running efficiently, safely and cost effectively. You will also supervise correct and timely product supply. You will closely monitor all quality indices are in compliance with corporate guidelines, as well as laws and regulations governing the plant.
The Profile :
- You are an Engineering graduate with specialization in Mechanical or Chemical or other related departments. You have at least 3 years experience in a plant operations role.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment and supervising operations would be required.
- You understand the importance of quality and timely outputs.
- You also very well acknowledge the importance of safety norms and ensure strict compliance.
- You are hardworking and sincere as a professional and can work with little hand-holding.
The Employer :
Our client is an established cement manufacturer in the country
The Offer :
- Join a large scale manufacturing setup
- Contribute to efficient operations
- Growth opportunities