Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:126 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Plant Operator - Chemical (1-3 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
We are hiring Plant Operator for one of the largest manufacturer of Specialty Drilling Fluids and Chemicals based in India and the preferred supplier for most Drilling contractors and Service Companies.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas :
- Managing the day to day production activities and ensuring that the production shop floor and workstations are running smoothly and cost effectively.
- Promoting operational excellence and production of high-quality products.
- Liaising with different teams across the plant to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Driving continuous improvement regarding line efficiency by periodically reviewing performance results of production lines and taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Reviewing worker performance and implementing coaching and training as required.
The Profile :
Key competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Industrial.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments