Plant Quality Assurance Manager - FMCG (7-11 yrs)
A leading FMCG is looking for Plant Quality Assurance Manager
Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for driving quality excellence for own manufacturing units and satellite third party operations.
- Deploy quality assurance and improvement processes for the operations on continuous basis.
- Expected to add tremendous value in building culture towards quality improvement, problem solving, innovation by building strong capability in the team and extended associates.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in Engineering . Post graduation in any stream would be added advantage, preferably MBA.
- At least 7 years of managerial experience in quality management area in leading organisation.
- Strong understanding of Quality management processes, Excellence processes, HACCP, TPM - QM and GMP etc.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and strong understanding of practical application of statistical tools
Key Deliverables of the Role:
- Immediate supervisory responsibility for Quality Assurance in the mother plant and sub-contract units in line with quality systems and regulatory requirements to ensure zero defect at market place.
- On-going data analysis of product and process outputs for early detection, RCA and CAPA, to prevent quality issues, reduce COPQ and identify improvement opportunities.
- Build culture for quality and drive excellence throughout unit operations.
- Drive Quality Programme aggressively, ensuring appropriate levels of personal responsibility and accountability for Quality decisions and outcomes, within function and cross functions, focusing on accuracy, consistency and comprehensiveness.
- Design and anchor/facilitate training programmes for Company and Sub-contract members on Quality processes, GMP, Food Safety, and HACCP.
- Supervise, coach and nurture the Quality Team by way of performance evaluation, identification of development needs.
- Conduct/facilitate internal and external audits related to food safety, HACCP and GMP.
- Work closely with Corporate Quality Assurance and Technology teams for ensuring compliance, building perspective and support for improvement initiatives and projects.
- Liaison with Government/ Regulatory officials.
Skills and Competencies:
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong enquiry and analytical skills.
- Highly organised - prioritisation, planning and execution.
- Approachable, flexible and ability to build healthy collaborative relationships within the team, internal and external stakeholders.
- Inspire and motivate team and business associates.
Other Key Functional Interfaces:
- CQA, Packaging, Regulatory & Process Excellence teams
Growth Path & Future:
- Horizontal: Managerial roles in CQA/ Plants in Edible and Value Added Products clusters in India/ International Manufacturing locations /Regulatory/Process Excellence functions
- Vertical: Head - CQA Domestic, Head - CQA Intl Business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.