Account Manager at Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
Views:774 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Plant Quality Head - PPAP/APQP (16-22 yrs)
Job Title - Plant Quality Head
Reporting to - Plant Head
Level/Grade - AGM / DGM
Role Definition :
Key Deliverables : This position is essential to lead and manage the Manufacturing Quality vertical for Sheet Metal unit Quality Structure ensuring the successful delivery of business strategy, Key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
ROLE DESCRIPTORS :
Machine Build Quality (T0 & Service Demerit Score)
- To liaison with Service Team for getting any early alarms & feedback through Service Audits and dealer PDI. To lead and drive their effective & timely closure of the raised concerns.
- Driving in-house initiatives for machine aesthetics improvements through robust weld and Paint Qualification, Parts handling improvements and mutilation/damage control.
- To lead various Machine Build Quality improvement programs like Leak Free projects, Variants Quality control & management Sheet Metal, Welding, Paint & Assembly Line Quality control (DPU reduction) :
- Candidate will be responsible for day to day Quality management for all the three business units i.e Fabrication Paint and Assembly line
- Ensuring regimented compliance & monitoring of Control plan and process parameters
- He is expected to drive all the DPU (Defect per Unit) reduction measures through daily structured meetings, PCM reviews & PMS (Problem management system) mechanisms.
- To drive, sustain and raise the bar for Shop Quality improvements through structured problem solving utilizing his technical expertise and analytical skills using Quality tools and techniques Structures & Paint Sub system Reliability improvement (Warranty FPM and Cost reduction) :
- To monitor warranty trends and to carry out in-depth analysis, simulations and robust countermeasures for Machine reliability issues
- To regularly interact with Service and Engineering team to proactively explore Product improvement opportunities, their robust validation and implementation
- RFT development of Heavy fabrications/structures (100% flawless launch)
- ISO QMS & QASI deployment throughout the manufacturing facility
Quality Lab, Tesing, Standardization, Calibration and departmental budgeting :
- To ensure 100% calibration compliance of measuring instruments, gauges and torque tools
- Candidate would be expected to liaise with Group paint/weld experts to bring global alignment conforming to Group Standards
- To ensure compliance to all the product/components testing requirements like weld penetration testing, Salt spray testing, Oil and hydraulic part testing etc. & to demand robust reaction plans in case of non conformance.
- Control and monitoring of departmental Capex and Revenue budget.
ACCOUNTABILITIES : The candidate will also be responsible for the Right First time development of Fabrication parts for all the mid-range and heavy range products in addition to the Manufacturing Quality role.
COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS :
- For this candidate should possess sound knowledge of common Industrial welding Painting and Assembly processes, Heavy fabrications, Quality systems, PPAP, APQP and Quality tools.
- Leadership skills & People Orientation, Strategic Thinking, Problem solving approach.
Account Manager - Automobile, Ancillaries & Other Services
Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants