Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:718 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Plant Supervisor - Construction Equipment & Machinery Manufacturing (6-11 yrs)
The Job :
In this role you will administer all employee schedules while monitoring daily production and keeping and eye on maintenance issues. You will be responsible for maintaining record of raw materials, proper safety regulations, plant equipment, appropriate budgets and reports, efficient operations, compliance with operational regulations and norms, material purchase, inventory management, quality checks and regular inspections. Supervising all these activities along with ensuring proper and timely training provided to all workers and executives for reaching optimal performance metrics.
The Profile :
- You have at least 6 years experience in a large manufacturing facility, with a minimum of 3 years as a supervisor or manager.
- You possess solid knowledge of plant operations and maintenance activities and have hands-on experience managing end-to-end operations in your previous roles.
- You are well aware of and strictly follow safety measures according to the standards.
- You can create and maintain detailed reports on daily operations for the seniors to refer and track the outputs.
- You can motivate factory workers and create strategies to realize accelerated production levels.
- You are capable of influencing and managing on-floor staff to achieve and exceed the targets.
The Employer :
- Our client is a manufacturer of construction equipment and machinery.
The Offer :
- Attractive bonus and incentives
- Gain exposure to leading plant operations within a large scale manufacturing facility