PLANYS Technologies - Field Service Technician (0-1 yrs)
- Validation and Integration of electrical & electronics modules for the development and maintenance of ROV and its sub- systems, in support of company's objectives. The work profile is detailed as below.
- Accompanying field survey team to provide local technical support for maintenance of ROV, involves 80% of travel within India and abroad.
- Maintenance/repair of ROV and its associated components on field as per company standards.
- Ensure 100% ROV functionality on field
- Testing and integration of ROV sub-systems including power transmission and distribution, power management (power converters), Electric propulsion system (motor controllers), illumination, vision, communication and associated embedded systems, following industry standards.
- Procurement, assembling and testing associated with the modules in accordance with standards and protocols.
- Maintenance and repair of modules in accordance with standards and company protocols.
- Preparation of product reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing the information.
- Maintaining a database of testing protocols, failure logs, repairs logs, inventory, BOM management.
- Support in procurement activities, vendor selection and vendor management.
- Familiarity to read schematic and PCB board on ECAD.
- Hands-on experience on soldering and testing of PCBs.
- Practical knowledge with electronic components, testing and measuring instruments.
- Practical knowledge in ac systems, power transmission, wiring of MCB, RCCB, Contactors, Relays, etc.
- Practical knowledge with power converters (AC/DC, DC/DC), motors & associated drives (DC, BLDC, Stepper, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Field working and Assembly, integration, testing and maintenance of electrical & electronics modules (AC/DC & DC/DC power converters, motor controllers, AC systems wiring, micro-controllers, soldering of through hole components and SMD)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.