PLANYS Technologies - Field Service Technician (0-1 yrs)
- Validation and Integration of electrical & electronics modules for the development and maintenance of ROV and its sub- systems, in support of company's objectives. The work profile is detailed as below.
- Accompanying field survey team to provide local technical support for maintenance of ROV, involves 80% of travel within India and abroad.
- Maintenance/repair of ROV and its associated components on field as per company standards.
- Ensure 100% ROV functionality on field
- Testing and integration of ROV sub-systems including power transmission and distribution, power management (power converters), Electric propulsion system (motor controllers), illumination, vision, communication and associated embedded systems, following industry standards.
- Procurement, assembling and testing associated with the modules in accordance with standards and protocols.
- Maintenance and repair of modules in accordance with standards and company protocols.
- Preparation of product reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing the information.
- Maintaining a database of testing protocols, failure logs, repairs logs, inventory, BOM management.
- Support in procurement activities, vendor selection and vendor management.
- Familiarity to read schematic and PCB board on ECAD.
- Hands-on experience on soldering and testing of PCBs.
- Practical knowledge with electronic components, testing and measuring instruments.
- Practical knowledge in ac systems, power transmission, wiring of MCB, RCCB, Contactors, Relays, etc.
- Practical knowledge with power converters (AC/DC, DC/DC), motors & associated drives (DC, BLDC, Stepper, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Field working and Assembly, integration, testing and maintenance of electrical & electronics modules (AC/DC & DC/DC power converters, motor controllers, AC systems wiring, micro-controllers, soldering of through hole components and SMD)