PLANYS Technologies - Validation & Integration Engineer - Hardware Design/RoV Design (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Validation and Integration of electrical & electronics modules for the development and maintenance of ROV and its sub-systems, in support of company's objectives. The work profile is detailed as below.
- Testing and integration of ROV sub-systems including power transmission and distribution, power management (power converters), Electric propulsion system (motor controllers), illumination, vision, communication and associated embedded systems, following industry standards.
- Study and programming of digital, analog and embedded electronics.
- Procurement, assembling, and testing associated with the modules in accordance with standards and protocols.
- Maintenance and repair of ROV and its modules in accordance with standards and company protocols.
- Preparation of product reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing the information.
- Selection of appropriate electrical and electronic hardware, in compliance with the requirements of ROV.
- Maintaining a database of design & manufacturing processes, testing protocols, failure logs, repairs and BOM.
- Support in vendor selection and vendor management.