Manager at Anchor by Panasonic
Views:772 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Plastic Product Design Engineer (1-5 yrs)
- Design and development of plastic & LV electromechanical domain (Products range Switch, Socket, Flexi cord, 3 Pin Top, Batten Holder)
- Value engg. & Cost reduction activities to make existing product line better
- Co-ordinate the development activities from initial concept design, prototype& testing into full manufacture.
- Prepare proposals for new product development or feasibility studies including detailed development plans and costs.
- Benchmarking, Identify new technology, techniques, ideas and assembly methods and processes to improve products and support their implementation.
- Prepare for and participate in product Design Reviews. (DFMEA, DFM)
- Prioritize daily activities/tasks, independently or under guidance of leader
- Help organization in achieving goals & objectives, by executing/controlling the design & development activities independently
- Generate innovative concepts for improvement in product / process.
- Undertake investigation, research, planning & execution of tasks independently or guide subordinate in doing the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.