HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:181 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PLC Engineer (10-15 yrs)
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Instrumentation /Electronics engineering
Experience : Minimum10 years of experience in Oil & Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Fertilizer industry in maintenance department.
Technical Skills :
- Hands on experience to monitor basic process control systems such using diagnostic software, performing preventive and corrective maintenance activities on control systems hardware, software and applications and ensure their optimum functionality.
- Hands on experience in maintenance and troubleshooting ALLEN-BRADLEY, SIEMENS, HIMA PLC; Woodward Controllers; CCC Anti-surge Controllers; Tank Gauging system and other control systems.
- Hands on experience in understanding and perform minor modification in logics (Function block diagram, Ladder Logic, Structured Text language, Sequential Flow chart) and perform Interlock and function tests on DCS,SIS and PLC.
- Hands on experience in taking application and configuration backup of PLC, HMI and specialized standalone controllers.
- Hands on experience in maintenance of PDP and power distribution circuit to control systems, RIO and marshalling cabinets downstream to PDP.