Founder at Pranav HR Consultants
Views:589 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
PLC Engineer - Electrical/Switchgear (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation, testing and start-up;
- System monitoring, debugging and troubleshooting operational problems;
- Specify, design and build programs to be installed on the equipment;
- Select and configure other automation devices, such as VFDs for automation/control;
- Modify existing programs from customer requirements;
- Provide guidance to Field Service Engineers in programming, repair, installation and maintenance of PLC systems;
- Provide technical support in developing and improving processes;
- Detailed engineering of the PLC panel.
- Wiring Diagram
- Graphics and Software / PLC programming
- The candidate should have good verbal and written communication.
- Must have excellent knowledge of PLCs (any PLC make).
- 2-3 years of Engineering and commissioning experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.