Senior Engineer at Lyric Robot
Views:400 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
PLC Programmer (1-7 yrs)
The candidate must be able to work in a professional engineering team-based environment. Engineering teams are responsible for the design and integration of control systems for customer applications and processes. Duties may include and are not limited to PLC and HMI programming, network design, system commissioning, system support, internal/external training and technical consultation. Areas of focus are on system commissioning and launch. Team members have the opportunity to learn new skills and to work in a very rewarding and fast paced environment that varies from customer to customer.
Experience in some of the following is required PLC :
- Design and program PLC controlled systems utilizing multiple software suites:
- Omron PLC
- Siemens - TIA Portal V13/V14, Step 7
- Beckhoff Twincat2
- Design and configure HMIs utilizing multiple software suites:
- WeinTek and EasyBuilder Pro
- Siemens - TIA Portal Comfort, TIA Portal Advanced, WinCC Flexible, WinCC SCADA
- 2+ years of applicable experience in ST(Structure Text) or ladder programming
- Required an Electrical Controls Engineer in manufacturing working with PLC and Automation.
- Must be able to travel in and outside India to China.