PLC Programmer & Electrical Engineer (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Design Schematics. PLC programmers draw schematics that show how electrical components and panels work together to accomplish a process.
- Write and Document Programs.
- Test Programs.
- Install Programs.
- Provide Technical Support.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems