Managing Partner at L A Consultancy
Views:414 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Plumbing Engineer (1-5 yrs)
Candidates with Diploma in Plumbing|Civil Engineering |ITI with minimum 1-5 years of experience in Execution of plumbing works/water proofing works in Multistoried / Residential / Commercial / Gated Community Projects. Knowledge in Internal and external plumbing works, reading plumbing drawings and handling the contractors and coordinating with the different consultants.
Job role and responsibilities :
- Installs, maintains, repairs pipes fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, sanitation systems in residential commercial structures.
- Fixes domestic appliances, such as dishwashers and gas cookers. Inspects drainage
- Assembles fittings, valves for installation.
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, other plumbing materials as needed.
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary.
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks other problems.
- Analyses problem.
- Should have a two wheeler motor bike or scooter and possess a valid Driving license.
L A Consultancy
M: +91 9962078468
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.