HR at Polar Technologies (India)
Views:307 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Polar Technologies - Executive Assistant to CEO (0-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Fluency in spoken & written Business English as per International communication levels.
- Should be able to search & develop vendors for securing prime services at competitive rates for travel, logistics, guest relations, official entertainment, banking office supplies, gifts for foreigners & Indian delegates, Diwali presentation.
- Correspondence/Coordination with our International Companies for Business Relation. Scheduling meetings/appointments with customers as well as organization for business purposes.
- Should be able to draft & write communication independently as per the directives provided.
- Accurately tracks expenses & timely payments for the CEO by managing credit cards and receipts, Club Membership, driving license, personal documents, mobile bills, internet payments, and subscriptions.
- Should keep track of news articles, Current Affairs, Tender information pertaining to the business activities of the company.
- Aware of the frequent flyer award & promotional schemes of travel both for air fair & hotels. Keep Track of visas & Expiry of travel documents search for the most competitive travel agent or travel portal.
- Should be able to organize a database of contacts with their updated profile for effective communication.
- Ensure daily monthly weekly reports from all the marketing & administrative staff and submit them with their own report on progress on a daily bases.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Should be smartly & professionally attired.
- Should be able to write the application, request letter and follow up, introductory letter, representation letter, and complaint letter & recruitment profiles.
- Be punctual & regular in office timing.
- Should be trustworthy & capable of multitasking.
Key Skills :
- The Job requires specialized computer skills.
- Must be adept at using various applications including database, spreadsheet, report writing, project management, graphics, word processing, presentation creation/editing, communicate by e-mail and use scheduling software., Knowledge about E-tendering procedure will be preferred.
Note (Important Terms) :
- We are working from home right now due to the current prevailing situation in Delhi and the Salary would be 50% for the Work from Home Duration.
- The candidate will have to visit the Residential Office twice a week till normalcy.
- The Office Timings are 10:30 am to 7:30 pm. It may be extended depending on the work pressure.
- The candidate must be available on the weekends.