Executive Assistant to CEO at Polar Technologies (India)
Views:262 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Polar Technologies - Executive Assistant to CEO (1-3 yrs)
- Should be proficient in writing Business Letters and Marketing Presentations
- Should have knowledge of Financial and Commercial aspects of Global Trade.
- Should be capable of building Business Relations nationally and internationally.
- Should be aware of Indian tendering procedures and the terms and conditions associated
- Should have PR skills for networking during Marketing, Conference participation, Presentation and have prudence and wit in handling situations.
- Experience in interaction with International trade Counselors, Embassies and Chambers of Commerce would be an added advantage.
- Should be an ardent follower of Government Policies on prioritized projects in the area of Oil and Gas, Nuclear and Energy Sectors.
- Prepare & make the presentation to both our international principals & Indian customers
- Should be capable of evolving business strategies & plans to procure projects.
- Should be fully conversant with the E-Tendering procedure to upload proposals.
- Should make cold calls, building up relations with customers
- Present Business plans, strategies & Analysis for generating result.
- Compile documentation, complying with RFP/Tender conditions as per the deadlines.
- Should have accomplished & proven experience in sales/marketing with Oil & Gas majors and other Energy Companies, such as ONGC, Reliance, Cairns, Gail, BHEL, and NPCIL.
- Research Organization likes CSIR/ISRO/DRDO/Atomic Energy and Earth Science.