Executive Assistant to CEO at Polar Technologies (India)
Views:203 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Polar Technologies - Executive Assistant to VP (1-3 yrs)
- Fluency in spoken & written Business English as per international communication levels.
- Should be able to search & develop vendors for securing prime services at competitive rates for travel, logistics, guest relation, official entertainment, banking office supplies, gifts for foreigners & Indian delegates, Diwali presentation.
- Correspondence/Coordination with our International Companies for Business Relation. Scheduling meetings/appointment with customers as well as organization for business purpose.
- Should be able to draft & write communication independently as per the directives provided.
- Accurately tracks expenses & timely payments for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts, Club Membership, driving license, personal documents, mobile bills, internet payments, and subscriptions.
- Should keep track of news articles, Current Affairs, Tender information pertaining to the business activities of the company.
- Aware of the frequent flyer award & promotional schemes of travel both for air fair & hotels. Keep Track of visas & Expiry of travel documents search for the most competitive travel agent or travel portal.
- Should be able to organize a database of contacts with their updated profile for effective communication.
- Ensure daily monthly weekly reports from all the marketing & administrative staff and submit with their own report on progress on a daily bases.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Should be smartly & professionally attired.
- Should be able to write the application, request letter and follow up, introductory letter, representation letter, and complaint letter & recruitment profiles.
- Be punctual & regular in office timing.
- Should be trustworthy & capable of multitasking.