Sr. HR Executive at Polmann India Ltd.
Views:159 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Polmann India - Quality Manager - Paints (8-15 yrs)
Position - Quality Manager
Location -Shrirampur Ahmednagar
Exp - 8+year
Education - Technical/Paints
Primary Filtration criteria:
Should have experience of paint testing and well versed with paint manufacturing system.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 17025
- IATF 16949
- Good communication
- Auditing skill
- Knowledge about above certificates (at least for ISO 9001 and IATF 16949)
- Knowledge of 7 QC tools / Statistical process control (SPC) / short term & long-term testing / calibration (internal) / GLP
- Good in Documentation
- RCA / PCPA
- In case of required, provide technical support to customer line.
- To assure raw material and finish goods quality
- To test sample of WIP material / non -conforming products in confirmation with production manager.
- Issue formulation to the production department
- Research and development of new product & conduct trials on CTE - 35
- Defining testing parameters for raw material and finish goods
- Taking preventive and corrective action to reduce customer complaints.
- Co-ordinate with technical director for defining the properties of competitors product.
- Maintain proper record of each test to be readily available at the appropriate time.
-Co-ordinate for ISO/NABL/other technical certification with external consultant.
- To carry out calibration of Quality check instruments on a scheduled interval.
- Prepare SOPs for the each quality control testing procedures/machinery.
Interested candidate share their resume on 9373083275
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: - 40,000.00 - 50,000.00 per month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.