Powder Coating Operator (1-2 yrs)
Utilize general powder coating skills as required to prepare components for stock replenishment.
- Make adjustments to powder coating gun controls and ovens as needed to achieve optimum performance.
- Responsible for meeting the stated quality levels on products fabricated or prepared.
- Maintain workflow in the specific area of responsibility as well as notifying the supervisor of any product flow issues in other areas within the department.
- Assist department team members as required and notify supervisor of any product or tooling deficiencies.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment, assuring the safety of employees, and reporting any unsafe areas or acts in the workplace.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.