Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1007 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Power Sector Technical Specialist (10-15 yrs)
Role and responsibilities :
- Provide in-depth understanding of the power sector related power markets.
- Ensure fulfilling the technical requirements of the task force 3.
- To coordinate specific expert research studies related to Task Force 3 on technical aspect of Cross Border Electricity Trade (CBET).
- To evolve parameters to assess the preparedness for power trading - -in the South Asian (SA) region
- Country specific assessment of preparedness for establishment of a power market within the country.
- To implement mock exercise for South Asia Regional Power Exchange (SARPEX) and to develop the design of pilot market and -market rules etc.
- To provide necessary support to PD for Task Force 3 meetings.
- To meet the target as per annual work plan.
- To keep apprise of all the activities related to mock exercise for South Asia Regional Power Exchange (SARPEX) or any other activity related to TF3 to PD.
- Any other assignments based on the requirement for success of the SARI/EI program.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Masters Degree in Energy related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in facilitation of similar program in energy sector.
- Proven experience of working on similar regional cross border energy projects.
- Flair for developing partnerships and alliances
- In depth understanding of the issues and challenges faced in promoting and implementing cross border trade.
- Sound Practical knowledge of formation of energy markets, practice of energy trading and energy exchange would be desirable.
- Only candidates currently living or willing to relocate to Delhi need apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.