Senior HR at Powerlogix Electro Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:1180 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
PowerLogix Electro System - Mechanical Design Engineer (0-2 yrs)
Our technology-driven firm's engineering department currently has an immediate opening for a Product Design Engineer (Mechanical).
- The Design Engineer will be responsible for carrying out the duties of the Engineering department, including design, research, prototyping, engineering documentation, estimating and process improvement. And collaborate with design/purchasing and shop/assembly teams on design projects.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about craftsmanship and innovation.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- In-depth knowledge of SolidWorks 3D CAD, CATIA, AUTOCAD software.
- Extensive knowledge regarding which structural materials to be used for Product efficiency requirements.
- Testing and modifying models under different conditions, such as temperature or humidity.
- Extensive knowledge of metal fabrication processes.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, hardworking and problem-solve effectively.
Key Skills : Solidworks.
Required Experience and Qualifications :
1. B.tech/M.tech in ME or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
2. 0 to 2 years of design experience.
3. Automotive industry experience preferred.
4. Job Type : Full-time
Mentoring, Flexible Hours