CEO at Scripting Resumes
Views:135 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Practice Head - Manufacturing Operations (9-17 yrs)
- We are in the process of helping our Engineering R& D services client in identifying Practice Head -Manufacturing Operations Full Time role in Coimbatore
- You can reach me on email or on Mobile : 8778419200 for further discussion and share us your updated resume to proceed further
- Below find details about the role and reply with your updated resume to take it forward for submission
Practice Head - Manufacturing Operations
Job Type : Full Time
Job Positions : 1
Location : Coimbatore
Job Description :
- 15+ yrs of total work experience
- 7+ yrs of technical experience with exposure to manufacturing industry technology and solutions
- Lead a team for architecture and MES MOM solution development for the manufacturing industry.
- Architect manufacturing solutions and has implementation exposure for various OT/IT integrations for manufacturing industry
- At least 2 MEM MOM products and their implements
- Experience with IoT, IIoT, Edge OPC, Server Client, Digital Twins, Digital Thread, and other relevant technologies is advantageous
- Experience with IoT implementations in a manufacturing context will be advantageous
- Provide subject matter expertise for manufacturing and digital transformation in the industry.
- Manage and control stakeholders for manufacturing programs or solutions.
- Engage in discussions with clients and stakeholders on manufacturing solutions and digital strategies for the industry.
- Additionally, showcase a remarkable aptitude for sales and business development within the engineering industry. Your ability to capitalize on industry connections to drive growth and enhance market presence is pivotal.
- TOGAF or Microsoft Architect or another relevant external certificate, Any Vendor certification on MES MOM, PMP certification preferred.
- Any Vendor certification on MES MOM
- PMP certification preferred
Must Have- Skills :
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System) MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management), Industry Veteran /Leader
- Post Graduate /Graduate in Engineering/Technology/MCA