Senior Human Resource at Practo Technologies
Views:616 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Practo Technologies - Assistant Operations Manager - Clinic Operations (4-10 yrs)
Clinic Launch - Assistant Operations Manager - Platinum Clinic
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Designation : Assistant Operations Manager
Work Location : Bangalore
Role Summary/Purpose :
Assistant Operations Manager will play a critical role in ensuring Platinum clinics is launched in an speedy & efficient way by achieving the Launch standards to go live in a clinic. He should work with the stakeholders of the clinic to ensure clinic is live within the timeline with standards meeting expectations. The individual has to manage the clinic by being physically at multiple clinics.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure Clinic SOPs are effectively practiced by the Doctors & Clinic team and adhered to during launch & prelaunch. Chase operational Standards for Go live of multiple clinics .
- Efficiently manage the supply of Clinic consumables and stationery.
- Manage the vendors, softwares & tech support of the clinic.
- Ensure SOPs are laid down at the clinic during clinic go live
- Manage Clinic Reports at a daily, weekly & monthly Level.
- Launch Clinic, Onboard doctors, Go live with Dx, Rx set up
- Ensure Staff is well trained in the clinic to manage clinic operations
- Ensure handover post launch to the existing operations team
General Performance Indicators : NPS, OPD Appt to Walk in conversion, OPD to IPD Conversion.
Must have :
- 3+ years of experience in multiple Clinic Operations & managing team across units or city levels
- Expertise in conducting covert programs in short phase of time
- Problem solving skills with deep understanding of operational efficiency & driving team to achieve higher benchmarks.
- Demonstrated ability to work with business to shape an inspiring, business focused cost centric & meritocratic operations unit.
- Strong bias for action with an ability to be detail oriented, stay with the problem, and get into the depth of the execution
- Ability to hold own point of view and partner with senior leaders to persuade them on the needs of the clinic.
- Ability to work well through ambiguity in a start- up environment and confidently make tough calls.