Recruiter at Praxien Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:207 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Praxien - Design Engineer - Minerals Operations (2-9 yrs)
Busniness Need :
- Support WM Chile team in executing scan processing & detailed engineering projects for slurry piping, comminution & sand & Aggregate industry.
- Design fabricated components such as piping spools, pump base frames, hoppers, bins, chutes etc used in crushing & screening plants & mineral processing industries
- Good experience in technical drawings
- Proficiency in CAD software's preferably UGNX.
- Proficiency in scan processing tools such as Geomagic or Trimble RW
- Good Knowledge on general fabrication principles, basic welding knowledge (AWS & ISO).
- Ability to evaluate existing designs and propose design optimization and standardization solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
Including but not limited to :
- Process point cloud data & create 3D CAD models
- Create 3D plant layout model as per the technical specification and plant specific parameters.
- Create assembly model and detail part drawings / fabrication drawings using CAD system.
- Review drawings and designs to ascertain compliance with customer specifications and to ensure deliverables are workable and manufacturable
- Review and investigate design alternatives and ensure all factors are considered to meet customer specifications.
- Prepare clear, complete, and accurate detailed notes or sketches for designer or drafter to create detailed drawings.
- Must be capable of using 3D & 2D solid modeling tools.