Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:380 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
President - Hydro-Power Projects (20-30 yrs)
BE / BTECh - Electrical Engineering
Age: Max Allowed is 52 Years
Industry Prefer : Electrical / Hydro-Power Construction Industry
- Planning, Monitoring and Execution of whole Electrical work of Hydro-Power Projects
- Prepare annual business plans and be responsible for its implementation
- Plan and pursuit of new Hydro clients and projects, develop and pursue hydraulic structure and hydropower engineering and EPC work, develop clientele and partners in those areas, leads preparation of proposals and serves as Project Manager of resulting work
- Organize and manage engineering and EPC teams set up to work on hydraulic structures and hydropower projects
- Negotiates contract commercial terms, manages project budgets, costs, receivables, and contract/legal issues
- Applies knowledge of policies and regulations to project scope
- Uses B&V project management phases & methodology including, project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closeout to direct work.
- Manages changes and risk on scope, cost, schedule, quality, and safety based on available resources and client requirements
- Day to day man power, material and machine handling according to client & project requirement
- Site control day to day reporting to management, and client, new requirement estimation, job activity planning, inquiry generation according to the project.
- Good communication skill to deal with client as well internal team members. Site execution will added advantage for the candidate.
- Knowledge about earthed system comprising of an earthling mat buried at a suitable depth below ground and supplemented with ground rods at suitable points is provided in the Sub Stations.
- Commissioning & management of all the structures & equipment in the Sub Station