Senior Manager HR at Press2 Drycleaning & Laundry Pvt Ltd
Views:415 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Press To - Technical Executive - Mechanical Service & Systems (2-5 yrs)
JD for Technical Executive
Reporting to : Technical Manager Region
Daily reporting to technical manager.
1) Insure attend complaints & solve the same in timeline.
2) By evening updating which complaints are solved and which on are pending with resolution time lines
3) Spare parts used and informing technical manager who adjusts his stock in hand.
- Always ensures that authorized spare parts are use.
- Always ensure all equipment is in good condition.
- Repair and maintain all equipment and infrastructure.
- Provide prompt response for break down call. (Time limit to be specified).
- Able to work independently and willing to work off-hours whenever required.
- Co - ordinate with all stores manager to maintain the routine servicing schedule and tracking the record for the same.
- Observe safe working practice and proper usage of safety equipment.
- Maintaining good relationship with store manager & station executive.
- Complete technical knowhow of all the equipment in his region being Pressto and Zapato.
- Knows how and does refer to the technical manuals.
Skills & Knowledge :
- Must have mechanical, electrical and electronic knowledge with enough plumbing & carpentry skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting of machines & Hands-on maintaining the same.
- Experience in servicing machines.
- Must possess the analytical ability required to perform predictive, scheduled and emergency maintenance for all equipment's and mechanical systems throughout Company operated stores.
- Must possess physical stamina and condition to be continuously active including walking, bending, crawling, and lifting overhead throughout an eight-hour shift
Machines & Spare Parts :
- Timely repair of broken machines/equipment's & track the same.
- Use tools & spare parts efficiently and do Regular Research & Development to minimize the machines breakdowns & spare part availability from local market.
- Maintaining machine history card.
- Maintaining the break down call log book and line-up the technicians accordingly.
- Sound knowledge on electrical
- 3-5 yrs. experience work at level of Technical Executive.
- Mechanical & electrical knowhow
Qualification : ITI RAC, ITI electrical
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.