Director at Ideal Consultants
Views:353 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Pricing/Estimation Manager - Mechanical Engineering (5-8 yrs)
Our Client is US Based Steel Pipe Products manufacturer and this requirement is for their backend office at Hyderabad. Candidate should be willing to work in shift timing i.e. 1 pm to 11 pm and weekly 5 working days.
Position : Manager (pricing and Estimates)
Department : Product Management Group
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : 4-year college degree, Preferably Mechanical Engineer.
Experience : Minimum 5 Years working experience in middle Management role.
- The primary role will be to calculate prices, run gross profit margin analysis, oversee the quote desk person and provide the person necessary training and support for ensuring that quote/estimates gets entered in system on time.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude analytical approach and the willingness and desire to learn new skills.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Price calculation
- Ability to Read the technical specifications
- Run Gross profit Analysis
- Train the quote desk person for accuracy and timely turnaround of quotes.
- Provides support, Processes quotation requests, Makes note of availability and lead time requirements when requested.
- Efficient and Effective communication with Houston product Management in regard to processes, Policy and procedures .
- Efficient and Effective communication with Inside Sales Manager(s) in Houston office.
- Communicate with management in regard to processes, Policy and procedure.
- 4-year college degree, Preferably Mechanical Engineer.
- Minimum 5 Years working experience in middle Management role.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and outlook
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and in writing
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience in an ERP system (preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.