Team Leader at Right advisors
Views:400 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Principal Engineer - Chemical Engineering (18-30 yrs)
Principal Engineer (Ethylene) : Career growth opportunities available to a self-motivated, high performing Chemical Engineer seeking technical/leadership challenges in the design of Petrochemical projects.
Job Description :
- Provides insight into Petrochemical industry and guidance on engineering market trends.
- Helps shape Petrochemical business value proposition
- Participates in proposal efforts and assisting Business Development in preparation of ITB deliverables.
- Determines engineering scope and set up an engineering work plan for the discipline on complex projects for Study, Pre-FEED, FEED and EPC phases.
- Manages and leads complex technical discussions with third parties (customer, licensors, suppliers and regulators) in order to facilitate appropriate technical decisions.
- Identifies issues (problems, value improvement opportunities) and help clarify areas of complexity during all phases of the engineering design work.
- Understands multi-disciplinary technical issues and be able to provide innovative technical solutions to resolve these issues.
- Keeps abreast of technological development in the specialty, presents papers and keeping engineering management informed of important new advances.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS :
- BE/B Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering is required as minimum.
- 20+ years of Process Engineering experience in Petrochemical EPC and/or operating industry, with minimum 10 years in recent grass-root design/revamp of ethylene production facilities.
- Design experience in current steam cracker based ethylene plant licensor technologies and integration with downstream petrochemical derivative facilities.
- Proven work experience in sizing and evaluating equipment in the furnace, cold and hot fractionation areas.
- Experience with process configuration and optimization studies to increase product yield, reduce utility consumption (steam, power, cooling water) and reduce/mitigate flare loads.
- Demonstrated experience in process simulation and automation.
- Recognized and respected for technical expertise in Petrochemicals industry and has a growing reputation in the industry. Participated in a technical society committee or a code committee. Thorough knowledge of industrial and regulatory standards and design criteria in a specialty area.
- Good oral and written communication skills required for presentations and reports.
- PE registration preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.