Managing Partner at Antal
Views:387 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Principal Engineer/Senior Principal Engineer - Pipe Stress (10-15 yrs)
JOB PROFILE :
- Piping Stress Analysis Using Caesar II
- Piping Design Calculations.
- Both Metallic And Non-Metallic Stress Analysis Experience
- Conversant with Standards B31.3, B31.4, B31.1.
- Knowledge of working with equipment like Tank, Pump, vessels, heat exchangers etc.
- Knowledge In Supports
- Stress Report generation
- Client coordination
- Knowledge In Dynamic Analysis And FRP Code 14692 (Added Advantage)
Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical
Years Of Experience : Modelers : 10+ Years
Type Of Experience Required : Power, Oil & Gas and allied industries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.