Recruiter at PeopleOCity LLP
Views:629 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Principal Process Engineer - Chemical Projects (7-9 yrs)
Position - Principal Process Engineer
Reporting to - Process Head
QUALIFICATION : B.E. - Chemical
EXPERIENCE : Min 7 yrs. in Basic and Detail engineering for Chemical, Petrochemical, Fertilizer Projects
- Hands on Experience in Basic and Detail engineering for Chemical, Petrochemical, Fertilizer Projects.
- Candidate must have worked as Lead engineer for 1 or more medium size project.
- Experience in preparing material and energy balance, process flow sheets and P & I Diagrams
- Experience in sizing of equipments;
- Preparation of Process data sheets for all equipment's such as reactor columns heat exchangers, pump compressors blowers agitators filter separators and tanagers
- Provide process data for all instruments; interlocking description.
- Carrying out hydraulic calculation for pumps, pipelines
- Carrying out hazop study.
- Preparing Utility consumption list.
- Lead the engineering team with respect to process requirements
- Preparation of Technical Bid Evaluation (TBA/TBE) along with other engineering departments.
- Experience in process simulation
Key Skills :
1. Good Communication Skills and analytical abilities.
2. High Degree of Passion & Motivation.
3. Willing to handle a wide variety of challenging assignments.
4. Ability to work and collaborate environment across functions.
5. Open to learning and adapting to new environment.
Interested Candidates please call on 9819009829
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.