Recruiter at PeopleOCity LLP
Views:555 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Principal Process Engineer - Chemical Projects (7-9 yrs)
Position - Principal Process Engineer
Reporting to - Process Head
QUALIFICATION : B.E. - Chemical
EXPERIENCE : Min 7 yrs. in Basic and Detail engineering for Chemical, Petrochemical, Fertilizer Projects
- Hands on Experience in Basic and Detail engineering for Chemical, Petrochemical, Fertilizer Projects.
- Candidate must have worked as Lead engineer for 1 or more medium size project.
- Experience in preparing material and energy balance, process flow sheets and P & I Diagrams
- Experience in sizing of equipments;
- Preparation of Process data sheets for all equipment's such as reactor columns heat exchangers, pump compressors blowers agitators filter separators and tanagers
- Provide process data for all instruments; interlocking description.
- Carrying out hydraulic calculation for pumps, pipelines
- Carrying out hazop study.
- Preparing Utility consumption list.
- Lead the engineering team with respect to process requirements
- Preparation of Technical Bid Evaluation (TBA/TBE) along with other engineering departments.
- Experience in process simulation
Key Skills :
1. Good Communication Skills and analytical abilities.
2. High Degree of Passion & Motivation.
3. Willing to handle a wide variety of challenging assignments.
4. Ability to work and collaborate environment across functions.
5. Open to learning and adapting to new environment.
Interested Candidates please call on 9819009829