Head at ABC Consultants
Views:124 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Principal Systems Engineer - Automotive (10-12 yrs)
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for supporting all aspects of system and function development following the defined development lifecycle processes. The System engineer must be capable of analyzing requirements, developing system architecture and validate the design.
No supervisory responsibilities
- Define the system architecture design of car audio amplifiers and other electrical Audio devices
- Perform design optimization and support VAVE activities to reduce the cost
- Define the System requirement specification based on stakeholder requirements
- Define System architectural requirements based on System requirements and System architecture
- Present technical solutions in front of customer and management
- Work with internal platform, software, hardware, mechanical, acoustics, and validation teams to design and deliver per customer requirements.
- Take the lead role in case of technical challenges or failures
- Support the team in the defect management process including planning, tracking, and ensuring that defects are actively managed.
- Manage the development process and associated work products to ensure ASPICE compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10-12 years- industry experience for Bachelor or 8 years for Master in embedded system designs, preferably in automotive industry
- Broad knowledge of embedded HW and SW
- Ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware.
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Working knowledge of software development processes and process models such as CMMI or ASPICE.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex System/functional defects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Master's degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and/or Master of Business Administration
- Experience with System design of ECUs for Automotive OEMs
- Experience with requirement management tools and preferred with IBM Doors
- Experience or familiarity with AUTOSAR
- Experience working with CAN, MOST, and Ethernet applications
- Experience or familiar with model-based system development
- Experience or familiar with Functional safety and cyber security
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time.
The Company is a technology and integration services leader for the Automotive, Mobile, Telecommunications and Enterprise markets.