Head - Operations at Skill Lab Services
Views:142 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Principle Engineer - Design Development - Locomotive Domain (18-30 yrs)
Job Description :
- Title : Principle Engineer - Rail
- Job Location : Bangalore
- Education Type : Full Time (Hybrid)
- B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum Experience : 18 + Years
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Experience in working on Locomotives, Rail Engine,
- Electrical Integration-3D Wiring.
- Working experience in Rail domain projects using NX, Teamcenter, Catia, Inventor, Auto Cad Electrical, Hypermesh, Ansys, Solid Works, Microsoft office Tools, 3D PDF.
- Should have worked with cross-functional team of Designers, Engineers, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Field service and external consulting engineering teams.
- Manage Project delivery as per plan by working with Project managers, and rest of the project team members to estimate, plan and deliver projects
- Should have experience in handling mid-size/large-size projects and a strong understanding of the Design development cycle
- Knowledge and Experience in field of Bolted Joint Analysis, Tolerance Stack up Analysis, Weld Joint Calculation, Design guidelines, Tollgate reviews
- Working experience of components like Joints, Sealing Devices, Guide Pins/Dowel/Spigot for alignment/Keys, Flow Properties, Vibrations, Pump Characteristics, Filtration systems, Valves and actuators, Strain Gauging, Connecting devices, Pipes, Tubes and Hoses.
- Working experience on the process side of Castings/Forging and Machinings, Sheetmetal: Light and heavy fabrication, Welding Standards, GD&T-Basic, Nozzles, Load, stress Calculation Dampers, Brake system
- Familiarity in understanding of Rail specific standards (Both Indian and international standards)
- Theory and Testing of Rail locomotives and mechanism around machinery / all components and methods is preferable
- Ability to work in cross- functional teams with in domain as well as across the organization. Exposure to multicultural experience
- Experience in working with global Teams with Excellent project management skills and experience in handling requirement gathering, design, modeling, driving reviews, report generation and customer interaction
- Adherence to QuEST process compliance and demonstration of QuEST Core values and thereby add value to Customer