HR at Alloys Consulting
Views:310 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Print Coordinator - Offset Printing (1-2 yrs)
- Print Coordinator
About Company :
- It is today a one-stop shop for all your marketing and communication needs. If you think you need an ad agency, a web design company, printing requirements, retail solutions, events or the ideal promotions gift to achieve your marketing goals, you need to only look at one company. We not only aim to create an eye-catching brand presence for you, we also make certain it embodies your company's core values and stands out proudly within your marketplace.
- Talking in terms of business parameters, Almats can be described as not only a company engaged in providing multi-level branding solutions across media but much beyond that. It is an organization that is poised to outgrow its traditional business model and evolve into a more vibrant entity, where we interact with our clients and our associates with a renewed sense of responsibility and commitment, to exceed the expectations of all and in the process realise our true potential.
Location : Navi Mumbai
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Function : Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Job Description :
The Print coordinator is responsible for coordination and production scheduling of work within the printing department to assure good customer relationships, smooth workflow, and to expedite the production of customer orders.
- The work involves assisting the sales team and delivery timelines. This staff position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This employee has close contact with the production foreman to assure that the specifications outlined in customers- orders are filled.
- Considerable working knowledge of print shop policies and procedures and printing processes such as pressroom and bindery operations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, tactful and courteous working relations with employees
- Works with the sales and production team from start to finish of production, makes the dummy, creative, proofs, etc.
- Sets and ensures production deadlines are met by coordinating between graphics, print, binding, production, dispatch, delivery, etc.
- Responsible for determining the progress of work and provides information on changes that need to be made
- Performs related work as required from pre-press, press and post-press
Qualification : B.E in printing Diploma in printing
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time