ProAssert - CAE Engineer (5-8 yrs)
Job Description : CAE Engineer (VPD)
Reporting To : Living Appliance R&D Head.
Qualification : M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical/Design.
- Work in close collaboration with CAE specialists for Structure implicit and explicit analysis to design and develop new products and improve existing products
- Develop new CAE methodology to improve the correlation between CAE and physical testing
- Support to design and performance test team for testing of designed components
- Able to guide design teams to improve and optimize the design.
- Able to work in team or independently and plan projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented.
- Should be willing to travel outside India for short and long duration while working on Global projects.
Skills & Experience :
- Experience in Lsdyna Explicit and Abaqus implicit (or any implicit solver)
- Experience in Hyperelasticty, Packaging Optimization, Impact simulations
- Ability to debug complex contact problems involving non linearity
- Experience in pre-processing using Hypermesh, Integration of components using best quality approach
- Good Knowledge of plastics and sheet metal component design
- Sound Knowledge on Mechanics of materials and material characterization using FE solvers.
- Good experience in hand calculations through classical approach.
- Knowledge of Six-Sigma and application in Product design, and Exposure to Automation/scripting using TCL/TK
- Knowledge in Unigraphics NX or any other CAD software will be additional advantage.
- Korean language proficiency (Speak, Read and Write) is added advantage
Years of Experience : 5-8 Years after M.Tech of relevant area.
Date of Joining : 1 month