ProAssert - CAE Engineer - Abaqus (2-5 yrs)
Job Description: CAE Engineer FL (Abaqus)
Reporting To : Living Appliance R&D Head
Qualification : M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical/Design.
- Work in close collaboration with CAE specialists for Structure implicit and explicit analysis to design and develop new products and improve existing products
- Perform FEA of components which included Pre-processing, post processing and report generation
- Understanding physics of the problem and offer simplified FEA solutions
- Formulation of Load cases and necessary boundary condition for structural analysis and optimize components
- Able to work in team or independently and plan projects or sub tasks so they may be tracked and presented.
- Should be willing to travel outside India for short and long duration while working on Global projects.
Skills & Experience :
- Experience in Abaqus implicit performing Nonlinear, Quasitatic and thermal simulations
- Ability to debug complex contact problems involving non linearity
- Experience in Hyperelasticty, Snap fit problems, Buckling
- Experience in pre-processing using Hypermesh or any other preprocessing tools
- Good Knowledge of plastics and sheet metal component design
- Sound Knowledge on Mechanics of materials and material characterization using FE solvers.
- Good experience in hand calculations through classical approach.
- Knowledge of python scripting, Unigraphics NX or any other CAD software will be additional advantage.
- Korean language proficiency (Speak, Read and Write) is added advantage
Years of Experience : 2-5 Years after M.Tech of relevant area.
Date of Joining : 3 months