ProAssert - CAE Engineer - HyperMesh/3D Modeling (2-5 yrs)
- Finite element modeling and analysis using Abaqus. 2D/3D FE modeling in Abaqus and Hypermesh.
- Candidates should have hands-on experience with various analysis types such as linear statics, nonlinear statics (contact, material and large deformation).
- Work in close collaboration with CAE specialists for Structure implicit and explicit analysis to design and develop new products and improve existing products.
- Develop new CAE methodology to improve the correlation between CAE and physical testing.
- Support to design and performance test team for testing of designed components
- Able to guide design teams to improve and optimize the design.
- Responsible for ensuring the success of the design from inception through to delivery into manufacture, using innovative engineering skills to ensure seamless integration.
- Able to work in team or independently and plan projects or sub tasks so they may be tracked and presented.
- Should have experience in designing of products
- Should be willing to travel outside India for short and long duration while working on Global projects.
Skills & Experience :
- Experience in interpreting and understanding FEA results, post-processing and preparing comprehensive analysis reports.
- Experience in Lsdyna Explicit and Abaqus implicit .
- Good Knowledge of plastics and sheet metal component design
- Sound Knowledge on Mechanics of materials and material characterization using FE solvers.
- Should have knowledge in Unigraphics NX or any other CAD software.
- Good experience in hand calculations through classical approach.
- Knowledge of Six-Sigma and application in Product design.
- Basic of Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Design of Experiment (DOE).
- Handling teams
Years of Experience: 2 ~ 5 Years after M.Tech of relevant area.
Date of Joining : Immediate