ProAssert - Engineer - Multi Body Dynamics (3-5 yrs)
Job Description : MBD (Multi Body Dynamics) Engineer.
Reporting To : Living Appliance R&D Head.
Qualification : M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical/Aerospace/Automotive Engineering.
Job Description :
- Develop MBD models for Top loading & Front Loading Washing Machine.
- Perform MBD simulations to identify NVH risks & provide solutions.
- Perform design iterations and optimization studies to identify best design solutions to meet set targets .
- Correlate CAE model results with testing data.
- Develop SOP for new MBD procedures .
- Co-work in foreign subsidiaries by travelling for short or long duration.
- Innovative thinking for solving customer pain points & validation by appropriate prototyping & testing .
- Simulation based product/technology development .
Required Skills :
- Good knowledge of Noise & Vibration domain and Multi body dynamics simulation
- Multi Body Dynamics simulation using RECURDYN( Pref ) / ADAMS / Motion Solve
- Preprocessing using Hyper mesh or alternate software.
- Good communication skills
Desired Skills :
- Knowledge of NTF, VTF, Modal Analysis, Frequency Response Analysis & Dynamic Stiffness analysis .
- Six sigma tools application in Product / technology development.
- Working with CAD software including NX/Unigraphics .
- Working Experience with global teams
- Knowledge of latest tools and trends in industry.
- Korean language proficiency (Speak, Read and Write) is added advantage
- Years of Experience: 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in Automotive / Aerospace / Appliances industry.
Date of Joining : Immediate