Process Analyst - Supply Chain (2-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Supply Chain projects analysis, redesigning, process Improvements and continuous improvements
- Design and implement the new process throughout the warehouse & HUB's in Pune
- Work on locus and implement the new configurations to make the delivery routes more flexible for the delivery.
- Working on Cost minimization & TAT.
- Good knowledge about Excel.
- Working on process improvement for supply chain.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction on delivery and solve the material delivery issue
- 5S, SOP, One Point Lessons implementation to logistic and supply chain processes
- Implementation of Warehouse Operation and Study and improve TAT, material flow and FIFO/ sequence
- Coordination with transporters and freight forwarder freight / shipping line for movement of consignment
- Inventory reconciliation and Reports - Physical and ERP
- Study and act on Slow and Non-moving inventory; Allocate space for bulky, heavy and fast moving parts
If interested please contact at below mentioned details :
Sr. HR Executive
Bhartiya Consultancy ServicesContact No.+91 - 011-45719951