HR Head at PinkCity Jobs
Views:137 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Process Associate - Order Management (1-2 yrs)
Night Shift Only / US Shift
Order Management and Customer Service :
- Checks for Completeness of Commercial Requirements and ensures that order details (dates, details) in the system matches customer's requirements as indicated in customer documents
- Provides Shipment Confirmation to Customers and ensures that orders are in ready condition and in correct status before each order status
- Generates Shipment List and acquires proforma invoice, packing instructions, and shipping release from customers to release orders for shipment
- Analyses qualifies and completes Change Order Requests
- Notifies Customer of Promise Delivery Date with an order acknowledgment and ensures that customer receives their orders on time and shipment commitment targets are met
- Proactively and promptly updates the customer of any delays in deliveries whether a revised delivery date is available or not
- Ensures that the dates own by the order management team are updated and reflective of current order status
- Facilitates emergency/kick-off meetings with other functional groups and expedites immediately when there are any potential order delays
- Coordinates with other teams/support to complete the request of customers and communicates effectively with suppliers on customer's delivery date pull in requests
- Generates and analyses backlog orders and participate in order backlog review meetings to provide feedback on risks to meet the period's shipment commitments
Continuous Improvement and Innovation :
- Participates in the execution of Functional Unit Strategic Initiatives/Programs to improve Key Performance Indicators and support the objectives of the organization.
Education : Bachelor's Degree - B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., M.C.A., BBA, or any other graduate.
Job-Related Experience :
- At least 6 months to 1-year related experience in order management or similar support/functions (Freshers may apply too)
Specific Knowledge :
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Application - MS Excel
- Business systems and tools
- Familiarity with Automation Solutions or similar products and services
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- General understanding of the quote-to-cash processes
Required Competencies :
- High sense of urgency to achieve goals, results-driven, communicates assertively and with tact, willing to learn, work well under pressure, customer-focused, team player.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.